Saturday, June 6, 2020

To: My dear follower.



Hi~ o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブHi~ o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ I'm back.Yes.After three years of bachelor's degree, Five years of
disappearance, I finally came back.



This is my new blog.I'll update my blog from time to time.Thank you for your support and encouragement.
After a professional design course, I ended up as a kindergarten teacher following my dreams.
I'm a little busy. I'm not getting enough sleep to become to a professional teacher.But seeing the children's
innocent smile, and turning from a blank paper change to be knowledge child, is really happy,
really fulfilling and i'm proud of that.I don't know how many teachers are same experience like me??
Welcome to the message to tell me what you will feel when the kids telling you somethings is really touch your heart.


But I'm still doing some part-time work as a Ai designer, but the most recent I'm busy cause my part-time job also T-T


Hope you can write down your feel and we can share together.Thanks......




  To: 关注我的人



          Hi~ o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブHi~ o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ我回来啦。。。经过3年的学士毕业学习后,消失了三年的我终于又回来了。。。这是我的新博客。。。。可以点点关注,我会不定时的更新我的博客哦。。。谢谢大家的支持和鼓励。。。



      学了专业的设计课程的我最后还是遵从自己的梦想当了一名幼儿园教师。。。虽然会忙了些,睡眠严重不足。。。但是看到小朋友的天真笑脸,还有从一张什么都不会的白纸变成富有学问的小孩真的很开心,好有成就感。。。不知道这天地夏有多少老师适合我有一样的心情呢???欢迎留言分享哦。。。



     主要还是还有做些兼职,但是最近的兼职都不好做了T-T




期待你们的留言哦。。。


No comments:

Post a Comment